Πέμπτη 6 Μαρτίου 2014

Ukrainian Nationalists have no problem with Greeks

Over the past four days, all media in Greece, report that the Greek minority in Crimea is in extremely big danger of being wiped out by Ukrainian nationalists, and that is threatened the life of the Greeks who are living in Ukraine. The entire Greek minority....
in Ukraine is approximately 150,000 people.
Given that I am a Greek living in Ukraine for 5 years and because truth, at last, must be recorded – I would like to point out emphatically that I never faced any kind of problem, threat and/or any form of insult from someone Ukrainian, instead I always had and of course maintain excellent relations with the Ukrainian people.
Finally, because it happens to have close communication with Ukrainian Radical Nationalists, whom I consider them as my comrades and brothers, I can assure you that in no case did a Greek attacked ever by anyone Ukrainian Nationalist, cause of his national origin… Moreover, it isn’t coincidence that there are radical Ukrainian radical Nationalists of Greek origin.
The horror propaganda spread by the Russian media, unfortunately is played by the corrupted Greek media.
Everyone, must speak out the truth… and the new government of Ukraine to question why the Ukrainian ambassador in Athens remains silent..?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου